Ligno-VersaTec Moisture Meter
VersaTec combines Lignomat’s proven measuring technologies
– Pin and Pinless (dual-depth)
– RH Precision Thermo-Hygrometer
– RH Concrete Testing
Wood, engineered floors, bamboo…
To optimize usage of a
– Add Pin Electrodes
• Add RH Probe to use as Hygrometer.
• Add RH Kit for concrete testing.
Use precision Thermo-Hygrometer (1-99%) for inspection and restoration:
Indicates RH, Temp, GPP, DPT.
Add RH BluePeg Probes and Sleeves for in-situ RH concrete testing.
thru October 31, 2020. Now is a good time to buy!
Ligno-VersaTec combines accurate and dependable measuring technologies of Lignomat’s pin, pinless and RH meters. Everybody needing a versatile, accurate meter will appreciate the multiple functions and the reliability of the Ligno-VersaTec.
With the Ligno-VersaTec you can choose the right measuring mode and the right accessories for the job on hand. It could be tracking moisture problems with a pin electrode or measuring humidity in a crawl space.
Floor installers can check a cupped floor using the dual-depth pinless mode. Pinless Search and Compare Mode is used when tracking moisture problems in walls, ceilings and floors. Lumber Processing Mills use the meter to make sure QC requirements are followed.
Pin and pinless side by side: Large areas can be scanned fast and easy. Selectable measuring depth 1/4″ or 3/4″ allows for comparing moisture close to the surface and deeper down. Once a problem is detected, pin electrodes can be used for further investigations.
RH mode: Add RH BluePeg humidity probe to the Ligno-VersaTec and you have a precision thermo-hygrometer for RH, T, GPP, DPT. Add RH concrete accessories to perform in-situ moisture tests in concrete. RH BluePeg system complies with latest ASTM F-2170 standard.
- Add accessories to optimize usage. Check our popular packages.
- Use meter by itself in pinless, dual-depth mode.
- Monitor wood moisture and RH with on-site data loggers.
- Use wireless transmitters featuring Lignomat’s accurate
measuring technology for RH, MC and T.
|Moisture Meters||Item||List $||Package $|
|Package V-B: Ligno-VersaTec,
RH Probe, RH Adapter (Thermo-Hygrometer)
|Package V-4S: Ligno-VersaTec, E-14,
|Package V2-KM: Ligno-VersaTec,
RH concrete accessories,
Depth Electrode E12, Cable, Case M
(meter only, for pinless measurements)
|Moisture Range||5-99% *||5-60%*|
|Resolution||0.1% for entire measuring range||same as pin meter|
|Measuring Depth||Up to 2″ use E12 (5cm) Up to 7″ use E14. E16 (17.5cm)||1/4 and 3/4″ deep 7 and 20mm|
|Wood Species Corrections||over 125 individualized settings||same as pin meter|
|Wood Temperature Corrections||0°F to 210°F -10°C to 95°C||not necessary|
|Reference Scale||0-99 for non-wood building materials||3 sensitivity levels wood, concrete, other materials|
|Calibration||The calibration is internally checked before each reading and auto- matically adjusted if needed. Test blocks available.||same as pin meter|
|Battery||one 9V battery|
|Size||2.5″x 4.75″ x 1″ (60x120x25mm)|
|Weight||8 ounces (200g), made out of high-impact plastic|
|Electrodes||Electrode or PK Probe required||no attachments necessary|
|Properties||RH Mode with RH BluePeg Probe|
|Relative Humidity||±2% for 10 to 90% ±3% for 0 to 10% and >90%Resolution for entire range is 0.1%|
|Temperature||±0.5°F for 32°F to 120°F (±1°C for 0°C to 50°C) ±1°F below 32°F down to 5°F (±1.6°C below 0°C to -15°C) ±1°F above 120°F up to 160°F (±1.6°C above 50°C to 70°C)Resolution for entire range is 0.1°F (0.1°C)|
|Size||Ø 1.3cm, length 3.8cm|
|Connector||Easy-to-connect 3.5mm stereo connection|
|Calibration||Calibration Salts for 33 and 75% RH available|
* measuring range depends on wood species settings. * moisture readings above fiber saturation point 25-30% are less accurate. * pinless meters can read lower moisture values in hardwood. Using RH probes in concrete is the ASTM approved method to test concrete before installing any type of floor covering. Lignomat’s RH BluePeg fits inside the sleeve, and can be left until the test is finished, then removed and reused. RH Range: 0-99%, Temp: 0 to 200 degrees F or -15 to 95 degrees C. The Package V-2M consists of the Ligno-VersaTec, Electrode E12, BNC Cable and the Case M. The Ligno-VersaTec was designed for versatility, reliability and accuracy as well as sturdiness and ease of operation. The instruments have proven to perform well in rough mill environments with day-to-day usage. One meter for all your moisture meter needs:
– Fast scanning of wood and all flat surfaces of non-wood
– materials. Detection of different moisture levels in wood,
– drywall, concrete, etc.
– Detailed depth measurements up to 7″ deep, where ever the probe
– can reach. Works in wood for core readings. Works in all
– non-wood materials to indicate where excess moisture is hiding.
– RH BluePeg can be used as a measuring device for ambient
– relative humidity and temperature or placed in a measuring
– sleeve, which can be inserted into a predrilled hole in the testing
– Operation is that easy! Without studying pages and pages of
– operation manuals: Depress SET Button to check settings. Use
– up or down buttons to correct settings.
– Depress % Button for moisture readings. Instrument turns itself
– off automatically. At any time you can change from pin mode to
– scan mode by depressing up or down button.
– Professional Packages and In-Kiln Monitors are available for the
– Ligno-VersaTec please contact Customer Service for detailed