mini-Ligno DX Moisture Meter
Most advanced pocket-size meter
with multiple corrections
for domestic and tropical woods, bamboo and building materials.
Buy mini DX/C to use accessories.
Bright LED display for optimum
visibility, even in poorly lit work areas.
Cap fits perfectly in your hand when measuring and covers pins for safe transportation.
Easy to use and accurate,
multiple species corrections.
For woodworking, furniture and cabinet manufacturing.
Meters are essential for the
To check moisture at time of delivery,
before and after acclimation,
when inspecting floor problems.
Choose mini-Ligno DX/C with built-in connector to add slide hammer electrode E12 for checking floors and subfloors: Package: #D-2M
thru October 31, 2020. Now is a good time to buy!
Popular Moisture Meter for Wood, Bamboo, Drywall and Other Building Material
Mini-Ligno moisture meters are easy to use and sturdy. They give accurate and reliable measurements due to Lignomat’s advanced measuring technology. The unique LED display is unbreakable and includes a lifetime warranty. In addition, it is bright enough to read in poorly lit areas.
Designed for woodworkers, floor installers, inspectors or restoration specialists. If accuracy and versatility is important to you, then the mini-Ligno DX moisture meter will do both.
This popular moisture meter comes with 42 settings to correct for:
– domestic and tropical wood species
– horizontal, vertical and strand bamboo
– laminates and panel products
– gypsum and drywall (same as mini-Ligno S/D and S/DC)
– reference scale for concrete and other building materials.
The versatility of the pin meter is one of the advantages over a pinless moisture meter. For example, pin moisture meters work for all thicknesses of wood from veneer to logs. In addition, any shape round or oval can be measured as long as both pins fit in the same piece.
|Moisture Meters||Item||List $||Package $|
|mini-Ligno DX with pins||D-0||187.00||–|
|mini-Ligno DX/C with pins and connector||D-1||199.00||–|
|mini-Ligno DX/C, Electrode E12, Cable, Case||D-2M||382.00||370.00|
|mini-Ligno MD/C with pins and connector||MD-0||92.00||–|
|Ligno-Scanner SDM, 1/4″, 3/4″, pinless
for wood, bamboo, drywall, concrete, etc
|Ligno-VersaTec, pin-pinless-RH, meter only||V-0||435.00||–|
|5-65% dependent upon species setting*|
|Display||Bright LED display with 0.1% resolution below 10% and 1% steps above 10%. Lifetime warranty on the most durable display.|
|40 settings to correct for
– domestic and tropical wood species
– bamboos, vertical, horizontal and strand
– laminates and wood-based panel products
– 1 Scale for gypsum and drywall products (%)
– 1 Reference scale for building materials.
– identification of moisture levels in
– Search and Compare Mode
|0-99 for non-wood building materials|
||Stable calibration not affected by ambient temperature. Calibration is internally checked and automatically adjusted if necessary. All mini-Ligno moisture meters are calibrated for wood temperature of 70ºF (20ºC). A correction table for other wood temperatures is listed in the manual.|
|Calibration Check||External calibration check block #TP is available to verify the calibration and functions of meter, cable and electrode.|
|Included||2 pair of pins, measuring depth of 3/16″ and 7/16″ (5, 10 mm). Wrist strap and pouch, one 9V battery, manual and laminated wood group chart.|
|Size||Pocket-size 2 3/4″x 5″x1″ (70x140x25mm)|
|Weight||8 ounces (200g), made out of high-impact plastic|
|Warranty||mini-Lignos have a 2 year warranty. Display has a life-time warranty. Accessories of a 1 year warranty. Pins and battery are excluded.|
The mini-Ligno DX moisture meter is one of our most popular meters with the following features:
– a unique shape that fits comfortably in your hand when
– a measuring range low enough to check hardwood floors (5%*)
– a measuring range high enough to evaluate wet lumber (65*)
– a bright, digital display readable even in dark crawl spaces
– resolution of 0.1% below the critical range of 10%
– 40 settings for wood species corrections including a chart for
– domestic and tropical wood species including bamboo
– a reference scale 0-99 for non-wood building materials such
– as drywall, plaster and other “soft” building materials. For
– instance, to pinpoint problems around windows or showers,
– in leaky ceilings, after water lines broke or buildings were flooded.
If you want to add an external probe, select the mini-Ligno DX/C moisture meter.
The functionally designed mini-Ligno DX fits in your hand when measuring and is small enough to carry in a shirt-pocket. The green cap covers the pins during transportation and serves as a handle when pushing the pins into the wood. This unique design allows pushing behind the entire meter to insert the tapered pins easily. Longer pins are stored inside the meter for measuring thicker material. The short pins are ideal for surface or end cut readings and for veneer.
For measurements, push the pins into wood. The unique on-off switch between the pins, turns meter on automatically and bright LED lights instantly indicate moisture percentage.
An easy-to-use, reliable instrument.
Pins for mini-Lignos :
#MA Pins for a measuring depth of 3/16″……………. per pair $2.70
#MB Pins for a measuring depth of 7/16″……………. per pair $3.00